Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Resistance is Futile

So it seems that when you are on the path of infertility every so often the fertility fairy (hopefully to be replaced by the baby dust fairy) stops you and begs for you to start a blog. It seems that most, though not all fall prey to the pleas. I had vowed not to be one of them. Sure I like reading the blogs of others working towards becoming parents. They allow me to know that my thoughts and feelings are not completely crazy but to be honest I still thought that the idea of keeping a blog about my own infertility journey was just slightly….maybe just a little pathetic. Besides I didn’t think anyone would be all that interested in reading it. I’m not entirely sure how the fairy convinced me but somehow I find my resolve softened and thus I present The Obligatory Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment