Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sleep Tight


Going to bed the first week of marriage...



Going to bed after ten years of marriage...


I found out this week that I have an issue with the plate in my jaw.  It seems to be mostly due to having a deep bite combined with bruxism (jaw clenching) that is occuring while I'm sleeping.  The doctor recommended that I try wearing a night guard because it would help align my jaw and keep me from clenching it while I slumber.  So far it has helped but I must admit between my propensity for freezing at night (causing a need for warm pjs), my nasal strips so that I can breath and now this sexy night guard








I am not so lovely to look at when bedtime comes around.  I am forever grateful that I married someone who loves me for who I am and not what I look like and he tends to find the nasal strip night guard wearing creature that I transform into quite humorus and loves me just the same.



And of course no bedtime would be complete without a good book on the nightstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment