Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cause we're the six best friends that anyone could have and we'll never ever ever ever ever leave each other!


Liquid Luck
I have the very best friends ever!  Over the weekend they threw me a get better soon potions party complete with a life size Snape and potions which were beakers filled with water and glow necklaces to make them glow different colors. The menu included Black Lake zucchini boats, gillyweed salad and Felix Felicis to drink. 
Of course Stephanie made cupcakes (something she excels at).  They were chocolate with salted caramel centers and chocolate ganache icing. 
Party Favors from Honeydukes
It was beyond awesome, oh and I also got presents!  They are the best.

I got my call today that I need to be at the hospital at 6:00am and my surgery should be at 8:00am.  My infertility doctor called tonight to make sure I was all ready and to let me know that he had a few early morning procedures so he wouldn’t be able to show up until I was already under.  He told me he really trusted the doctors doing my surgery and is hopeful that they will fix my issues. He is such a great doctor that goes above and beyond.  I’m so happy I switched infertility centers.  I met with the surgeon Monday and she was very reassuring about everything so I don’t feel nervous at all, I am all ready.  I cleaned the house, did a lot of laundry and even gave Lambie and the kitty a bath so they can smell good while I snuggle with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment